withdrawal amount exceeds limit

KarenPerf
I just tried to withdraw an amount from my account and got the above notification. I have not had a problem withdrawing same amount or more before. So why now? Seems a bit ridiculous it is afterall my money so why should I be prevented from banking it? Please advise. Thanks Karen
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi KarenPref, 

It sounds like you may need to verify your account to lift your withdrawal limit. When you open a PayPal account there's a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw to your bank. 

In order to lift your withdrawal limit you will need to add and confirm your bank account. If you click on the option "lift limits" next to your name on your account overview screen it will guide you through what you need to do to verify your account. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

NeisyJay
Contributor
Contributor
What happens if you're withdrawing to a credit or debit card? Also, why am I unable to add my swift bank account ?
Login to Me Too

Whitelily30
New Community Member
What do I do when it's states I have -£53 showing in available balance - but also has message coming up saying withdrawal exceeds limits???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.