Withdrawing Issue/ Withheld Funds

JustBee
New Community Member

Hi Community, 

I am hoping that someone can help me with my paypal issues. I have had nothing but problems ever since I started using paypal and I have tried calling the call center which can not provide any decent explanation. So here goes my problems:

1. The first fund that has been deposited to my account has been held for 21 days before I can withdraw -- this has been explained and after a few, I have been an established seller, meaning I can withdraw my money instatntly moving forward as per the email that I have received from paypal. Next thing I know after another transaction, paypal wants me to be an established seller again by completing another 10 transaction and so on.. How many times do I have to be an established seller? and how many times do they plan on holding my money for 21 days for "security purposes"?

2. I have transfered money from paypal to my bank account, It has been 3 days now and my transaction is still pending. What does this mean? Does it mean I ave to wait another effin time frame to get my mney that I waited for 21 days after the hold has been lifted AGAIN?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustBee

edited, sorry don't help folks that swear at us.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.