transfer money from bank to paypal

shilpa_chutake
New Community Member

Hi there,

I just want help on transferring money  from my natwest bank to paypal account, can u tell me the procedure to do it. thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MichaeLori
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You add your bank account to PayPal list My Account > Profile > Add or edit bank account

You verify your bank account with PayPal (make its status Confirmed)

You add funds from your bank account My Account > Add funds > Add funds fromt bank account

The whole process may take up to two weeks and you will probably pay some fees.
Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

MichaeLori
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You add your bank account to PayPal list My Account > Profile > Add or edit bank account

You verify your bank account with PayPal (make its status Confirmed)

You add funds from your bank account My Account > Add funds > Add funds fromt bank account

The whole process may take up to two weeks and you will probably pay some fees.
Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Well done MichaeLori! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

ANGGY
Contributor
Contributor

I hope that works as I opted to transfer direct from my bank to paypal and the money still isn't in my account, Paypal say they can't find the funds despite giving them all the info from my bank to trace it.  I am still wiaiting 30 days later.  Not imoressed.

Login to Me Too

jhoffmann196
New Community Member

Oh Oh

I transfered money from my bak to paypal and the bankd shows the debit, but paypal says it is holding for 5 days. I will never do that again. PayPal is just another "bank"  that uses your money. I better see a credt when the 5 days are up.

Login to Me Too

gracerf
New Community Member

It says on the paypal website that you can go into your bank and pay into your paypal account directly and it only takes a couple of minutes instead of waiting 5-7 working days which is ridiculous, never used to take this long? I've tried looking to see if theres any way you can add money from your bank to your paypal without trekking all the way to the bank but I can't seem to find anything, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.