add funds to account from my mobile

Xven7
New Community Member

How can I add funds to my account from my pay as you go mobile?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Conor

Hi Xven7,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

If I undersand you correctly, you are wondering how to add money to your PayPal account using the PayPal app?

The process differs slightly depending on the type of phone you have.

-If you are using an iPhone, open the app and tap 'Wallet' at the bottom of the screen. Next tap 'Add to' and enter the amount. Finally, tap 'Add' and then 'confirm' to add the money to your account.

-On an Android phone, tap 'P' at the top left of your screen and then 'Wallet'. Next tap 'Add to' and enter the amount. Finally, tap 'Add' and then 'Done' to add the money to your account.

-On your Windows Mobile, tap your balance and then 'add' (the plus button). Enter the amount you want and tap 'Next' and 'ok' to complete the process.

It usually takes 5-7 business days for the money to appear in your account and remember that in most situations, you don't actually needs funds on your balance to make a payment. Once you have an active card on your account, you are good to go!

I hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

SkullNight
New Community Member

Hello, If you could help me with 1 small detail .... When i Press the P (android phone) letter ... i dont seem to have an Add To Option!? Can anyone explain?

Login to Me Too

ChrisRandla_Jr
New Community Member

does this still work. if this method dosent how do i doit

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.