Withdrawing money to my bank account pending review

djslapper
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have just tried to withdraw money to my bank account which I have done hundreds of times before without any problems but this time it says its pending under review by paypal.

I telephoned and someone told me there's nothing wrong with my account and maybe transferred within the next 2 hours.

I have checked my account and nothing has gone and and is still showing as pending!!!

Anyone help!????

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

bobtail
Contributor
Contributor

My withdrawal was under review last week, arrived in bank a/c next day. Next withdrawal ok and in a/c within two hours.

Problem obviously not solved as tonight transferred from PP a/c and AGAIN it's under review.

Pretty fed up with this, ok it's no longer taking 2-3 days but why say two hrs and then it's delayed by 'review'.

Just by saying 'Under review' gets the alarm bells ringing!

Login to Me Too

Stano666

Its an absolute joke. I sold items on ebay on the 24th of october, sent out next day and they recieved the following day. Paypal then kept the money 6 days before making it available to me! I then press withdraw yesterday and it says that its pending under review....... Review for what?? They have had my money for a week nearly so why make available then put under review afterwards. Not good enough

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi Stano666,

Welcome to our community.

I am sorry this may have caused inconvenience. Bank withdrawals for UK PayPal accounts can take up to 72 hours.

I am here to help if you have further questions.

Arda

Login to Me Too

Babygirl2005
Contributor
Contributor
I've requested a withdrawal from paypal into my bank but it says pending, I have never had this problem before. Can you explain what this means please
Login to Me Too

I still have not been able to access my money which I withdrew from my paypal account about 12 hours ago , it still has not shown up into my bank account and I am getting pretty confused about this whole nonsense (being that I had to wait 21 days for this money to be finally put into my paypal account because you previously had it under review for all that time). I need this sorted out urgently now.
Login to Me Too

MaxMiller1998
Contributor
Contributor

I requested a withdraw to my bank account of $550. I sent the money on Saturday, its still pending and today is Tuesday. I seriously need this money by tomorrow night.

Login to Me Too

Lauratempo
New Community Member
Absolute joke! Have withdrawn money loads of times and it went to my bank straight away. All of a sudden it's taking days.... In the meantime PayPal take money out of my bank in no time at all!!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date. Maybe I can help.

Withdrawals to a bank account can take between 2-72 hours to complete. In rare occasions it will take the maximum of 72 hours.

-David R

Login to Me Too

CaillechCalitri
Contributor
Contributor

It seems that these 'rare' occasions where payments take 72 hours to arrive in our bank accounts aren't rare at all. Why do you keep customers waiting like this?

Login to Me Too

Atravis
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly , This is a Crock of @$$#$!!$ and as soon as my money is released. Not only is my account going to be closed but I'm going to convince as many people as I can to close theirs. If it worked for Time Warner Cable ( losing 200,000 Customers in one year ) It could also work for Pay-take pal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.