Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

UnderMilkwood
New Community Member

I keep getting the same error message every time I try to manage the money inmy account. It's been happening all day. I've searched and discovered I'm not alone. this error pops up fairly frequently. The fix in the standard response from Paypal, "Clear your cache and try again," does not work. Having cleared my cache, tried again and recieved the same error, I can attest, this is not a caching issue. 

Personally, I think it's disgraceful that this error persists, has been noted by many users since April 2013, and yet there has been no official response from Paypal. No one can tell me what causes the problem, or how to fix it. Apparently I'm supposed to wait until the problem magically disappears on its own. Forget invoicing clients, or moving money to my business account. I'll just sprinkle the computer with fairy dust, and come back tomorrow.

If someone can offer a concrete solution I'll be astonished, but very grateful. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.