Payments

Scottours
Contributor
Contributor

I received a text telling me that someone had paid me money via Paypal. I was expecting the cash. I clicked the link in the text. A screen came up telling me that there was GBP150 from the customer. I click login. There is another screen that tells me the customer has sent me the money. I input my password and there is a screen that says GBP150 is ours. The money is now in your account. I click 'View your account' and there is no trace of the cash. Can anyone explain this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Scottours,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member"

If this payment was sent to your mobile number instead of your email address please ensure your mobile number has been added and confirmed on PayPal. This is required to ensure you will receive payments successfully.  For more information on this please review this link - https://www.paypal.com/uk/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-mobile-number-faq3044/1

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.