payment pending.

bennyj365
Contributor
Contributor

hi, im getting very confused with paypal now, all my account was running well, waiting up to 2 hours to get my money in my bank, now i have made a big withdrawl there telling me i have to wait longer as they need to do some reviews, its not even an ebay sell, its winnings from a betting site. why do they do this? i had problems with this in the past but thought they might of sorted this rubbish by now. is there anyway i can speed it up??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally withdrawals are 2-24 hours or even quicker UNLESS you get an email to say you are subject to a security hold of 72 hours.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bennyj365
Contributor
Contributor

thank you, but it should state that and not upto 2 hours. 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

They do >>>

Why is my withdrawal on hold?

Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally they will complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account profile recently.

Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.