Service temporarily unavailable (Add funds to your account instantly)

teidybugi
Contributor
Contributor

For a couple of weeks when I'm trying to add money to paypal with "Add funds to your account instantly" I get this message on the page "Service temporarily unavailable." and also my friends got the same message. Is this a problem from PayPal or am I doing something wrong?  

Greetings, 

teidybugi

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

PayPal_david

Hi Compadre.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties when trying to initiate a Top Up on your PayPal account. Can you please try this on a different device to see if that helps?

David.

Login to Me Too

klemi
Contributor
Contributor

mrengineerr
Contributor
Contributor

WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THIS !!!  Not only does this screen appear with two purchases in the last two weeks, BUT it automatically CHARGES the order to pay pal WITHOUT EVER GOING TO THE SIGN IN AND "PAY" SCREEN.  I have backed out of each purchase when it did not go through, AND IT CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ANYWAY.  AN E-MAIL WAS SENT FROM THE MERCHANT THAT THE ORDER WAS IN PROCESS AND I COULD NOT GET IT CANCELLED !!  I reported it with a complaint and even Pay Pal Customer service trying to help at the time of the orders, COULD NOT CANCEL EITHER DUPLICATE ORDER 10 MINUTES AFTER THE PURCHASE.  The merchants said it was in the "process" and nothing could be done.  Stores were Macy's and Walgreens.  This is SERIOUS !!! TIED UP HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AT CHRISTMAS UNTIL I GOT RETURN LABELS TO SEND ONE ORDER BACK FOR CREDIT...  GAVE ME A VERY NOT-MERRY CHRISTMAS  !!!!   BEWARE !!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

BigLojz
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. When I'm trying to add funds to my account via topup, it gives me an error:

service temporarily unavailable.

I'm from Slovenia. I also tried other browsers and devices. Are there any solutions to this problem?

Login to Me Too

klemi
Contributor
Contributor

Well, looks like slovenian customers are not of a big inportance to Paypal. Anyways, NO, it is not browser related, it is service related (not working on any device or browser). . As I investigated myself, PAypal changed the service provider and my guess is, the problem is there somewhere. Anyway, I managed to get some reply from customer support on Twitter (it takes a looooot of time for them to respond) and when I get further answer from them, I will post it here. 

K. 

Login to Me Too

compadre
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, like Klemi said, it is NOT browser or device related, but it is SERVICE related.

Transfers from slovenians bank accoutns to paypal went thru/via "trustpay a.s.", now they dead for more than one month.

And this was my last working TopUp:

screen-09.50.59[01.06.2016].jpg

Login to Me Too

klemi
Contributor
Contributor

This is what I got from support on twitter:  

Apologies for any confusion here, you are correct. Our new Trustly top up option is in progress at the moment but is not available to all countries at this time. We appreciate your patience while this is being rolled out. 

A notification prior this mess would be nice, but now it is what it is. We just have to sit and wait for the service to work again for slovenian customers, too.

K

Login to Me Too

Aljosa
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to delete cookies cleared history, tried from another device, and still does not work

Login to Me Too

gregavid
New Community Member

Company Trust Pay d.o.o. Sloveinja has a closed account. Hm...

Login to Me Too

Aljosa
Contributor
Contributor

When it will begin to work?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.