Foreign Money received but not allowing me to withdraw

jag11
New Community Member

Hi, last month I received payment in USD which was confirmed by Paypal in email. Usually when I receive foriegn income the money automatically transfers to GBP for me and I can transfer the money straight into my bank account with no problems.

However on the profile page it now shows me I have an estimated balance in GBP from that USD payment but when I go to transfer money my paypal balance is £0.00? My page displays money available as an estimated GBP value though my GBP (primary) is showing as £0.00 for some reason. Can you please help as I not had this issue before,

thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there jag11,

Thak you for your post and welcome to the community!

Money withdrawn from any foreign currency balance(s) in your PayPal account to a UK bank account will be automatically converted to British Pounds. The conversion will be based on our currency exchange rate at the time you begin the withdrawal. The exchange rate will be shown to you on the 'Withdraw Funds Confirmation' page. If you can see funds in your USD balance and you cannot see the balance when trying to withdraw, can you please transfer your balance from USD to GBP? You can find more information here.

Hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.