Egyptions Plz Help

lolitalola11111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone

i have huge problem I've activated my account using my Visa From bank el masraf el mot7d and I've sent money to my paypal account and i got that message

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve services for our customers. We hope that we can enable you to use more of our award-winning services in the future.

What that supposed to mean 😞 did i lost my money or what

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your money should transfer to your paypal account and you can use it to buy things.

What they are saying is that you can't have other people ie buyers sending payments to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lolitalola11111
Contributor
Contributor

but why i can't see the money on my paypal account 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Lolitalola11111,

Thank you for posting here. I see that Kernowlass already helped you; I would like to add a bit more information to that.

You can use PayPal to send payments in Egypt using your credit card. You are not able to receive any payments or to have a PayPal balance. You only have to add your card to your PayPal account and when you have done this you can send payments :). You do not have to add any money to your balance as we will deduct the money from your card automatically.

So when the card is added you should be ready to go.

I hope this information helps.

Dian

Login to Me Too

lolitalola11111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Dian 🙂

I added my Credit card to my account and Pay pal took from me 1.5 euro and they didn't refund the money back to my credit card

I thought Paypal opens transactions to ppl in egypt what i mean is I've sold products online and added my Paypal account to get the money in it and the other person sent the money to my paypal account , I checked my paypal account and there is no money in it and i got the message I've already posted above , all i need now is to know if my money gone or not if it gone i wont ask for ifo about it again, i will delete my Paypal account and not use it for further selling ,

Plz could any CSR help me here ppl said Paypal is now open in egypt to send and withdraw money from but what i see it doesn't withdraw money only send money from your credit card .

thx for understanding me and answering my question .

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi lolitalola11111,

Happy to help you here Smiley Happy

To answer your first question, once you complete the card confirmation process in Egypt, the €1.50 is returned directly to your card in a matter of days. I'm sure it will be visible on your statement soon.

To answer your second query, I'm afraid you're unable to receive funds in your region. As a result, your client should not have been able to send a payment to you through PayPal. 

I think it's best that you reach out to this individual again to gain a better understanding of how he/she paid you.

Please don't worry though. I'm sure there's a simple explanation for what happend here.

I hope this helps lolitalola11111 and have a great weekend!

Conor

Login to Me Too

lolitalola11111
Contributor
Contributor

Hello conor 🙂

Thank you so much for answering me 🙂  now i understand every thing i wanted to know 😄

have a great week end 🙂

Lola :))

Login to Me Too

IsraaAzzam
New Community Member

Hello Lolita 

i Have the same problem,, I can't receive any payments from others and they say that i have to set up my account first .. my account is verified 😕

but still have the same problem

did you find any solution please ??? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

khaledmossad

Last night im sign up in paypal and I did Neteller card And Done activation And I went to Request Money And then tell me

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve services for our customers. We hope that we can enable you to use more of

our award-winning services in the future.

ًWhy

Will benefit Send money from Neteller account to PayPal Is it possible

Will benefit drag my money to Neteller card And Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.