Withdrawals & reviews

Mabbo
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please help me!!!! I requested a withdrawal from a payment (not sales related) I received on tues...only 2 c on weds it was under 'review' this was finally cleared on the fri 10pm (73 hours the review took)...10 hours later I try 2 withdraw same company as Tuesday & they had sent an email saying funds were now avail in paypal...withdrawal goes to review again...surely that's not in any way necessary to review it after 10 hours & advised will be avail 3rd may!!!...I need the funds 2 pay an overdue bill that has 2 be paid 2day...been on the phone arguing with them but get the same text book answers that are general could be this could be that but they can't give me an answer as 2 what review is goin on as that would breach security!!!...I am stressed out with all the carry on...I just want my money & then will close my account!...but how can I get my money...they cancelled the withdrawal & said I COULD try again might go through might not then she hung up on me!!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.