E cheque ???

Rainbow82
Contributor
Contributor

An echeque was started yesterday to pay my ebay fees.

When  it was started there was no money in my bank.

There is now, but i was just wondering when the transfer is complete will it bounce or will the echeque clear as there will be sufficient funds available.

Many thanks Rainbow,

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The echeque will clear, if you add a card to your account your payments will be instant.

Login to Me Too

jo4john

Hi I just been digging around to try and find a answer to my question maybe you can help?? Who knows worth a shot??

This is my first experience with paypal so here we go.

I bought a item off e bay and paid £4.95p with paypal by a e chq as I don't have a debit card so gotta use my bank a/c I put the transaction through on tue 19th Jan 2011 and it says will clear 25-27th Jan 2011 that's fine no probs...... BUT...... I just looked at my online bank to see if payment had been requested yet and paypal tried to take £4.95p on Fri 21st but there was no funds in my a/c until today 24th Jan 2011 so paypal was unable to take anything (bank will decline it).

What I am wondering is will paypal reattempt to take payment?? as its not ment to clear until 25th-27th Jan 2011

If they will not how do I pay seller can I put it through again??

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

if an echeque payment is declined then it won't be requested a second time, no. It'll simply come up as 'cancelled' and that'll be the end of it for that payment. Of course, you can always try a second time yourself.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.