Dealing with Euros in my sterling Paypal account.

Laborna
Contributor
Contributor

I've received Euros into my sterling Paypal account. I want to transfer them to my Spanish Euro bank account.

Can I do it?  If so how?

Folderol

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Laborna,

Thanks for posting.

You won't be able to withdraw money to a Spanish bank account from a UK PayPal account. If you have an address in Spain you can also have a Spanish PayPal account and add the bank there. If you do that you can transfer the money there using a personal payment and withdraw it. There is around a 1% fee for transferring across borders though so you would need to work out if it would be best to do that or to convert it to GBP.

If you start a withdrawal to your UK bank you will see what the conversation rate is for the day and equally you can begin a transfer to see what the cost of that would be.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Laborna
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I want to proceed with a euro paypal account. I have a Spanish bank account. Can you direct me to the appropriate paypal page? Graham follett
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Laborna,

To create a Spanish PayPal account please go to www.paypal.com, select "Sign Up" in the top right hand corner and select Spain as the country of residency. You will need to provide a Spanish residential address for the Spanish account.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.