Can`t find my refund on bank statement

Gemstone
New Community Member

Hi, I made a payment for £102 on 20th May via paypal, but seller said he`d refund as he meant to put cash on collection. At the time I thought he had refunded so paid cash ( Ihe did give me a receipt) but I`ve just got my bank statement and I can see the £102 leaving my account but not coming back in, now I don`t know how to find the refund history to check it was actually done, can you help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

If you paid directly from your bank account through PayPal then the refund will credit to your PayPal balance and not your bank account.

You will be able to see in your transaction details of the payment on May 20th if it has been refunded.

If you can’t, do get in touch with PayPal and it can be double checked from our side.

Login to Me Too

anu1122
New Community Member

My one transsaction refunded .but refunded money i can"t see in my bank account and mypaypal main account also. so what can i do for this error .tnx

Details are noted below.

Nov 22, 2013   Payment To

Nancy Purpura
RefundedThe seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payme...
The seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payment method that was refunded.

Details Payment To Nancy Purpura 13E3104860459805E   -$204.72 USD

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi anu1122,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I suspect this payment has been refunded to your card rather than your PayPal balance.

Lucy explains this in a little more detail in the post above.

A refund to your card will normally take a couple of days to show up on your statement and this would explain why you are not seeing it in your bank yet.

I hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.