Balance Manager nowhere to be found

jonreid
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account is linked to my bank account, and I had Balance Manager set up just fine. But I wanted to disable the service temporarily, so I deactivated Balance Manager. Now I want to activate it again. But I sure don't see it anywhere.

My Account

Add Money

I see "Here are the ways you can add money to your PayPal account" and two options: "Bank transfer" and "MoneyPak".

Where is Balance Manager?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_paula

Hi jonreid, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

You may need to set it up again on your PayPal account. 

To set up your Balance Manager:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Add Funds’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘Balance Manager’.
  4. Select the bank account to use for transfers.
  5. Select ‘Schedule regular transfers’ or ‘Set a minimum amount’.
    • Schedule Regular Transfers: Money may take 3-4 days to reach your PayPal balance if you have selected a start date.
  6. Enter your information.
  7. Click ‘Set Up’.
  8. Review your selections and click ‘Confirm’. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting

Paula 

Login to Me Too

jonreid
Contributor
Contributor

Paula, thank you for your response.

I'm on the US site, www.paypal.com

I click "Add Money" near the top of the page

There is nothing on the page that reads "Balance Manager" or anything like it

Login to Me Too

Tom1234

Same here. I look for answers, and all I see are threads like this, with no answer. Just like others, when I click on Add Funds, there is NO option for Balance Manager.

Similarly, when I search for Balance Manager on the PayPal site, then click on Activate, it just explains how it works, but with no options to use it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Tom1234. 

Thank you for posting in our Community. I am sorry to hear that you cannot find this option. The balance manager is only available if you have a confirmed PayPal account. I would advise to look into your PayPal account to see if your financials are confirmed if not you can do this first and the Balance manager should be available. In some cases the Balance manager is not available due to security. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

imbanachek
New Community Member

I set up my balance manager months ago.  My bank accounts are confirmed.  I now simply want to edit my current balance manager settings, but they are NOWHERE to be found. 

I've written PayPal support every day for 5 days and all I get is a response back how to create a NEW Balance Manager and not edit an EXISTING one.  It's maddening. 

I'm on the U.S. side.  Please tell me how I am supposed to find and edit my EXISTING Balance Manager settings.

Login to Me Too

rdclay

Ther balance manager link has disappeared for me too.  I've been using balance manager for years.  What's the deal?

Login to Me Too

jonreid
Contributor
Contributor

I see that Balance Manager has reappeared for me.

Login to Me Too

cisengineer
Balance manager is hidden in the new facelift of PayPal

Home > Wallet > Classic Site > My Money > PayPal Balance > More > Balance Manager

Login to Me Too

coronaflo
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried that and under More all that is listed is Currencies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.