BBC Watchdog Investigating Paypal AGAIN - Get in touch

lovinglife2014
Contributor
Contributor

The title says it all - send you complaint/issues with Paypal to them directly - watchdog AT bbc .co.uk

The way Paypal operate is a joke. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, am fully verfied and usually get money immediately. As of yesterday all withdrawals take 72 hours. I have been told this is due to change of information. I have not changed anything. Same IP, same computer as always with the same cookies, usual sums of money received, tracking added for all items sold, 100% positive feedback, no new cards or bank account added etc etc. 

There is no justification for this whatsoever it is just an excuse to hold our money and make interest. I suggest if you are having this problem you contact BBC Watchdog as they are currently investigating paypal (AGAIN) and they want to hear from anyone encountering these issues. I have given Paypal ample opportunity to give me my funds and they have ignored me so this seems the best course of action. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.