claim

zidy777
Contributor
Contributor

Iv'e put in a claim for a refund on an item I haven't received after a month. The seller has sent paypal a Royal Mail tracking number that when I put it into Royal Mail's track and trace, doesn't exist.

It says Paypal have received this info and are investigating, and I should let them know how I wish to proceed but NO respond link??!

The resolution centre tells me how to respond and where but there's NO way of responding to tell paypal that the tracking number is rubbish and I just want my money back.Please help??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

That is a standard message that you get when a seller supplies a tracking number.

They are allowing you to close the dispute if you are happy with the tracking number OR allowing you to change it if you have received the item and it is not as described.

If NEITHER of those options apply then you need do nothing and the claim continues.

Once the deadline has been reached (normally 10 days from the dispute being escalated to a claim), paypal check the tracking number to see if the item has been delivered to your address and if not then they refund / review within 48 hours of the deadline being reached.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

That is a standard message that you get when a seller supplies a tracking number.

They are allowing you to close the dispute if you are happy with the tracking number OR allowing you to change it if you have received the item and it is not as described.

If NEITHER of those options apply then you need do nothing and the claim continues.

Once the deadline has been reached (normally 10 days from the dispute being escalated to a claim), paypal check the tracking number to see if the item has been delivered to your address and if not then they refund / review within 48 hours of the deadline being reached.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zidy777
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply, thought I had to respond to it. Cheers for the info 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.