Adding Funds to my paypal account is not possible.

Vichou
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. When I click "Add Funds" it shows:

Add Funds is Not Available  

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account. 

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.

Any idea how to fix this? Do I need money on my paypal account to buy things? Or it will automatically be pulled from my bank account? I need a rply ASAP. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Connor120
New Community Member

Hey im having the same problem i dont have a debit/Visa card so i linked my bank and i cant add funds from my bank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Connor120,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

Where is your account based?

PayPal accounts in certain region are unable to add funds to their PayPal balances and I suspect you might be living in one of these countries, you see.

Maybe you could let me know so we can troubleshoot this further and discuss your options from here?

Conor

Login to Me Too

israel87
Contributor
Contributor

hi..my bank account (visa/debit) is link to my paypal and im just waiting for the 4 digit to get it verified.. Im wondering if I still need to addfunds to my paypal account or does my paypal account deduct it directly from my bank account when I pay or buy anything on internet?.. Because I cant addfunds in my paypal account as well..philippines

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi israel87,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I have looked into this for you and can confirm that with anPayPal account registered in the Philippines, it is possible to add a bank, but it is not possible to move money from the bank to PayPal. At present, a bank can only be used for transfers from PayPal to the bank, but not for payments through PayPal.

If you have added a card to your PayPal account, we will use this as a funding source for any payments you wish to send. I hope this explains the process, but please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Thanks

Sophie

Login to Me Too

asif4
New Community Member

please let me know when i can add fund from bank to paypal account 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello asif4! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty adding funds to your account. If you have a PayPal UK account, you can add funds via your bank account https://goo.gl/6ok5xz. If you are still getting the same error message, please clear cache and cookies and try it one more time as this could be just a temporary issue. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.