will not register bank card even though it is my only card. Account is verified I don't understand

Missharv
New Community Member

I have been an existing paypal user for years and recently ive had to have my account verified as I have a new bank card. The accounts been verified but it will not register my debit card. This is very annoying as I have had to pay for ebay items via echeques which takes days! I'm still not sure how to register my card as it keeps coming up with error messages even though this is the only card for my account! The verification was succesful to my account so I just don't understand why it will not register my ONLY card for this account. Please help 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Missharv,

Have you tried registering this card through the Profile section on your PayPal account? If you have tried registering the card through your profile and you are receiving error messages advising that the card cannot be registered, you may wish to contact customer services directly in order to determine exactly why you are unable to register the card.

We can investigate it further on your behalf and if possible, assist you with registering your card. To contact customer services, you can click the Contact Us icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.