i can't add my VISA Debit card into paypal

rjb1elec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Apologies new to site. Just ordered something and added a visa debit card to my paypal account it lets me get through and register it ok. but when i try to pay for goods, the card isnt shown in the drop down file. Yet it shows up in the wallet folder. so frustrating, any ideas please.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you finished verifying the card??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp201811154q
Contributor
Contributor
Please help ido link my card again i was removed it accidentally Paypal reply We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi Ronniepayal,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear this. 

Have you been able to link the card yet? Please make sure that the card is enabled for online and international transactions and that there are at least few US dollars in its balance to allow temporary authorization charge. Once your bank allows the authorisation charge, the card will be linked with your PayPal account.

If you need any further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to help.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.