Paypal/Netflix problems.

Nixietrix
New Community Member

Just over a year ago I created a Netflix account that is paid through Paypal. 

The payment has gone out without fail from that time, however, since I have lost the login email and information for my Netflix account. Now that I cannot access the account I have tried various ways to find my way back in.

Netflix cannot find a single email account associated with them, and so they asked me to provide my Paypal account email. I have changed my email since sign-up a couple of times, and so I figure that is the reason they can't seem to find anything for it either. Similarly, they cannot trace the account from my debit card's account number, presumably because since sign up I have had my card stolen, and therefore the details have changed on Paypal, but have not been updated to Netflix.

I feel currently that I'm wasting a lot of money, and would preferably like the issue to be resolved soon.

Is there any information Paypal can provide me with? 

Thanks,

Nicola

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Conor

Hi Nixietrix,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm afraid that I have no account specific information here to share with you.

What I suggest you do though is contact us toll free by clicking 'contact us' on www.paypal.co.uk.

During a phone call we should be able to locate your account and give you the information that you need.

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.