My debit card isn't linking.

Grayzy
New Community Member

Hi,

I've emailed PayPal (no response) and also rang, was on the phone 20 minutes on hold before I eventually had to hang up. 

Basically, I changed my card over to a full account and everytime I enter the 4 digit security code on my statement (3 times I've done this) it says that code is an old code and must enter the new one, the final straw with this morning where it's taken 3 attempts and it STILL isn't accepting the code, even though the code I used from today is the one I applied for yesterday.

Help!?! FRUSTRATED

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As this is an account problem you need to contact customer services but i would wait till after the weekend when there will probably be more staff to help you.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.