Linking my debit card to Paypal ...

stuart42
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I can easily send money from my PP account to my bank account but what about the other way round? Looking in a search engine it says "To use your debit card on PayPal, you'll need to add it to your Profile. To do so, log into your account and click on “Wallet.” " Well, I'm using Chrome and there is no such word/icon as "Wallet" anywhere on the page.

Any clues?

Thx

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stuart42

Why do you need to add a debit card?

If you have your bank account linked then you click on ''add funds'' to upload to your paypal account balance and ''withdraw funds'' to withdraw from your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stuart42
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

This is where no one seems to understand what I'm trying to do.

I can send money TO my bank account but cannot send money FROM my bank account. Nowhere on the page (I'm using Chrome with Mac OS 10.11.6) does it say "add funds".

In the 3rd image, it says I can "add PayPal as a payee on your bank account" but when I go to my bank's website, it keeps telling me that PayPal needs to be linked. I thought it was as I could pay directly into it? After all, my salafry was being paid by MASS payment into PayPal, then into my bank. I cannot find a way to link the two.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 15.03.29.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-19 at 15.03.47.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-19 at 15.06.32.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.