PAY PAL AND EBAY PUNISHMENT

Bergen

WHAT THE **bleep** IS WRONG WITH THESE COMPANIES! I AM NOW BEING PUNISHED FOR SELLING ON EBAY AND ALL MY MONEY IS BEING HELD! IF THEY WERE A REAL BANK I WOULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND MOVE ON, THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. SELLING OVERSEAS IS NOW OUT OF THE QUESTION NO REAL WAY TO TRACK AND IF THEY DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK THERE IS NO TELLING HOW LONG THEY WILL HOLD MY MONEY WITHOUT INTEREST! THESE COMPANIES NEED A SWIFT KICK IN THE BUTT SO THEY STOP **bleep**ING WITH MY PERSONAL MONEY. SOME ONE NEEDS TO SQUARE UP WITH THESE BUTTHEADS AND DEVELOP A BETTER AUCTION SITE WITH SERVICE!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cheshire
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you. They have found the need to hold my money too. With 82 positive feed back on ebay, never a problem. Always shipped quickly and always a happy customer they decide to hold my money. They even hold the shipping money so I cannot ship items. I have had to refund money since I dont have money to ship some larger international items. These guys are the scum that bubbles below scum. They will release money after 3 days after delivery with delivery confirmation, but I always have to call, they dont do it automatically, Always have to call to remind them. Shipping comes out of my bank account first, then afterward they release the shipping charge, but its supposed to be automatic, but always I have to call, Jerks! If this was a real person I would most likely loose my cool and hit someone. In my whole life I have not been so disrespected by a company like I have PayPal, and the people on the phone are the most disrespectful employees, I ask them why they are holding my money, non of them can explain truly why, just go round and round until I get sick of their voice and hang up. PayPal should be ashamed of them selves but I really dont think they have a heart or concenience. Shame on you Paypal. Shame on you!

Login to Me Too

bluntmanchronic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Bergen wrote:

IF THEY WERE A REAL BANK I WOULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND MOVE ON,

Take your own advice

These guys are the scum that bubbles below scum

Thats original I like it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.