O.K. so today I get a note saying I don't have access to payments for up to 21 days

lexst
Contributor
Contributor

First off the payment is for $30 and I have about $7,000 as a balance. I have NEVER been late, never missed any payments, and only once had a problem where I refunded money. (Resolved the next day)

I have a high credit score, and have never been late on a payment much less defaulted on anything.

I am told I have a low communication score on Ebay so I am a bad risk. Really? Honestly?

Yes I am not the most political person and if someone is trying to **bleep** me I tell them so. And No, I won't give you that servo drive for $50 cause you "thought" it should have a encoder with it when the picture clearly shows no encoder. You bought the drive for $400 and the units generally sell for twice that used.  Send it back and I will refund your money. No second buyer, I won't give you positive feedback when your first e-mail to me is a give me feedback or else e-mail. fair is fair. End of subject.

So...I generally have between $2,000 and $5,000 in my paypal account that I am not getting interest on and now I get to wait 21 days until I have access to "my" money while someone else accrues interest? 

Has anyone else had this happen? I am wondering if this is a new method of adding income.

Today I transferred $6,000 out of paypal into my bank. I am thinking that it would be better for me to just transfer everything as it "clears" the paypal waiting period.

Any pointers?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

neilscloud
New Community Member

I just had this happen this morning. I am furious. I have a 100% Ebay rating. Never had a problem. I am looking into how to except credit cards and get rid of Paypal forever. You would think with the nice chunk of change they get from sellers, they would show a little more respect and accuracy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.