I keep getting "Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time." when trying to pay

EasyPeasy
New Community Member

I keep getting "Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time." when trying to pay for eBay buy it now purchase - I have sufficient funds already in my Paypal account -- What's the problem???

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MaggieP
Contributor
Contributor

@EasyPeasy wrote:

I keep getting "Sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time." when trying to pay for eBay buy it now purchase - I have sufficient funds already in my Paypal account -- What's the problem???

So am I (getting the same error message) and a load of other people as far as I can see. Going frantic - need to pay for an eBay item.

Login to Me Too

Melrose
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting the same thing when I tried to access my Paypal Smart Connect Account to pay my bill, which is due in five days. I have called three different numbers and I go around in circles with their automated voice system. Only once did I speak with alive person. I asked how long the technical difficulty was going to last and the woman, transferred me to what she called GE and I got the same **bleeped** automated system. Is there any place to send an email that either their website needs to be checked on or something?

I hate those **bleeped** automated voice systems. They just spin you around & around until you're to dizzy to bother making a payment and then they will get to charge you a late fee.

Login to Me Too

Melrose
Contributor
Contributor

Where do you see many others are experiencing getting the same technical problems? I am not trying to be crass but I put 'technical difficulties' in the topic search bar and came up with only from July 10, 2010.

I am trying to pay my bill, but can't! Good reason not to go Paperless!!!

Login to Me Too

Acadiana
Contributor
Contributor

This problem can sometimes be relieved by simply clearing your cookies and cache on your web browser.  If not sure how to do it for your particular browser, just google "how to clear cookies and cache on (browser name)

Login to Me Too

dkruchoski
Contributor
Contributor

It's amazing but I have been dealing with this issue for almost 2 weeks. I received an increase in my Bill Me Later account for over $1,000 on April 27th. I have not been able to use it since. It's crazy but Bill Me Later and PayPal are under the same umbrella but their systems are completely separate. Paypal can only see very little of my Bill Me Later account and my increase is one of them. I have had several 3 way conversations with a Bill Me Later Customer Service Supervisor, a PayPal CSR and myself and there is no solution to this. Both are saying they have never seen anything like this before and unfortunately there is nothing they can do. Bill Me Later said to Paypal - she has the increase available but PayPal said they don't have that information so they are the one's denying my Ebay purchases - crazy too since Ebay is under this same umbrella!

Anyone have any solutions??

I have gone bonkers and I have Ebay sellers that I haven't paid yet because of this issue.

dkruchoski

Login to Me Too

Yvetter
New Community Member

Me too someone help 

Login to Me Too

Suzi-buy
Contributor
Contributor

I have spent 3 days with 5 1/2 hours on the phone trying to just pay my eBay invoices. All I wanted to do was pay the sellers but PayPal wouldn't take my money. I talked to 11 people on eBay and PayPal before the last poor girl said her manager told her there was a problem with an upgrade between eBay and PayPal. WELL DUH!!! I asked why they didn't tell her to save all this time on the phone with customers like me. Of course she didn't know why but understood my pain. Hummm! Supposedly it would be fixed in a day or two. SHe told me to email my sellers and ask them to email their invoices to my "PayPal account" so I could pay them that way. I have 12 sellers out there waiting for money and it's not my fault. I hope this helps.   Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.