withdrawl

alienzweird
New Community Member

this is a bit embarrassing, recently i purchased an item on ebay and the balance was a few cents short to cover the item. im new to paypal and not 100 percent clear on how it works. i want to pay for the item asap, but i read it takes two to five business days to transfer funds from my bank to the paypal account. is there a quicker way to get this money on my account? if so what fees may apply? and is there the option of just buying the product now allowing paypal to take the remainder of the payment srtaight from my bank account to cover this purchase? could i be charged for that?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

alienzweird-  First off, you would never pay a fee to make a purchase on PayPal, so you don't have to worry there.  As far as making your payment (assuming you haven't already), you have a couple options.  If you have both a credit card and a bank account on file, then you could make your payment and our system would pull the remainder of the payment from your bank. Or you could choose the credit card for the remainder, whatever works for you.  That would be the only way that the payment would go through immediately.

If you only have a bank on file, then you could send a payment directly from your bank (it would be for the full amount); that would take 3-5 business days to clear, but it would cover the full amount. Or you could do as you suggest and add funds which would take 3-5 business days, then make the full payment using the balance.

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.