WHAT!?!?!? 21 Days of waiting for pending balance!

shoppeholic1330
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE IN PAYPAL?  Isn't this too harsh? Think about small time ebayers entrepreneur like me who don't have a lot of funds to buy things to sell. I'm just rolling the money for my ebay. Whenever I sold something I immediately withdraw it because it takes 2-3days for the money to be deposited in my bank acct before I can use it and then I buy things to sell. But with this new policy, 21 pending balance + 3days of waiting to appear on bank acct after deposited =24 days (business is R.I.P) and it's longer than the BANK policy huh. We're selling things on ebay because we don't have money right? so why Paypal will hold it for too long? What are we gonna use for paying the shipping fee? I'm gonna have to look for another payment method option ASAP.  It's over paypal...Can anyone suggest a better payment method on ebay? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

wantab
New Community Member

I agree completely. This is rediculous. Paypal, you just lost another customer.

Login to Me Too

Brian-and-nikki
New Community Member

This is silly!  Ok freeze the main selling price, but release the shipping!  Had I known this was now policy i would have NEVER used paypal and will not ever again!

Login to Me Too

shoppeholic1330
Contributor
Contributor

I AGREE!!!!!

Login to Me Too

shoppeholic1330
Contributor
Contributor

....but they didnt forget to deduct their fees before they freeze our balances WISE!!!

Login to Me Too

shoppeholic1330
Contributor
Contributor

Vanstatic
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering why my received payment was still on hold and it had been more than 10 days. Is there anyway we can contact paypal and ask them to release the funds? its ridiculous ......While the customer that purchased from me is enjoying the product im still on hold to receive my money....

LAME!

Login to Me Too

lefterina

Ok so this is BS ... Ive been waiting for Paypal to give me my money ...MY MONEY not theres  for two weeks not only did I pay them a commition but not they wont give me my money ..This is lame ..Its over for me tooo paypal im never using them again. Personal checks is the way to go . get the check make sure it clears then send out the item.

This is so lame

Login to Me Too

Roethig
Contributor
Contributor

I've been dealing with the problem for a while as well, and I agree that I makes doing business on eBay very diffucult for new sellers. The good news is, you only need 100 positive feedback for the pending balance thing to go away. After you push through that first 100, you'll be good to go.

Login to Me Too

Not true Krelim I have over 500 feedbacks and they did it to me.  It can be done for HIGH RISK items.  What is NOT a high risk item Ebay or Paypal wont say.  This is coming to all seller be ready

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.