emails from paypal

stevvieboi
Contributor
Contributor

hi folks, has anyone else being getting emails from service paypal with upcoming payments to be paid, but once you open the message all i get this is from a trusted sender, but the message is blank when is should be showing the invoice for the item thats being collected? its a hotmail account

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hey Stevvieboi.

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds to me as though you may have received a phishing email. You can find more information about phishing emails and how you can report them to us here https://goo.gl/Ikfxex

David.

Login to Me Too

stevvieboi
Contributor
Contributor

i dont think its that, as there is items going through my paypal account that i have bought off ebay, its all mail from paypal i am getting telling me who the seller is, but then its all blank, usually it will tell for how much and when its due to be presented to the bank 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Our emails will always address you by your full name and never ask you to click on any link to provide personal information. Please forward the email to spoof@PayPal.com and they can confirm it for you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.