a little help from paypal {sic) so we can protect ourselves from you PLease.

BIGKINAK
New Community Member
Dear Paypal,

This is not going to be one of my more pleasant letters.  ;I however, will give you fair warning that I will include nothing profane directed at anybody personally, 
, nor racist:  So please keep Reading.

I am being harassed by company {sic}.  You are a far more dangerous threat to me than anything so far you are trying to tell me is a threat!  Is their anyone in your 
company that has enough common sense to see what they are doing?  SERIOUSLY!!  As you have just about destroyed five years of work, time, effort, and learning to protect myself
 on the highway of misinformation.  I now must start over and protect myself from idiots like you who think you are protecting me.  So with that being the case, leaving nothing short of 
a new identity, with legal paperwork obtained illegally from the underweb, I do not have anything else left to lose so I will tell you what you Einstein's do not seem to understand.

#1. What is so suspicious about a log in in a different area?  Exactly, you do not know yet!

#2.  You notified me, thank you!  Stop there, you are done, you did your awesome work, pats all around!  But no that is not the end, you continue to contact me sending more and more information out on the web as to who and where I am!!!  Your endangering me, GET IT!

#3.  I now have to contact you, that's fine, great job again!  No!!!!  I have to enter, and renter, and answer and enter, more and more info for a problem I have yet to know about.  BUT WAIT,  it gets better, you then want me to prove REPEATEDLY, that it's me so everyone now knows, with a 110% chance that the identity they stole is real and working; thus, proven by both phone and Internet, plus activity logs and usage, because of your protecting me again..

I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!! Has anyone ever heard of VPN? PROXY, TOR, DUCK DUCK?  They are programs, ways to protect yourself?  And you keep making them hackable!  (yes I am exaggerating a lot here, Tor would be the grand slam of all hacks if it could be done.) but every time I answer you and the seven times I refused to confirm my identity again, and again, you sale my IP address to the world!  (not exaggerating here.)

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? 

Why have you asked me to change my password (i get this, rhetorical), my mobile pin, I do not use my mobile and refuse to have a smart phone.  But you insist that I change my pin now giving up a new password, a pin, I do not have, or use, and my IP address again and/or repeatably from just trying to keep your company from assassinating my identity!  (I have failed horribly here, may the hacking Gods forgive me).

I am going to attempt to post this to your community section so possibly SOMEONE in your company will understand that your customers do have a good reason for wanting a direct email address, and why?  Explained here now in better detail.:  also, your customers, and you, will be able to now send all the information, including this note, any other ludicrous tidbits of identity information you need, ENCRYPTED!  We not only can be safe and conduct our business, but I can even control WHO, and for HOW long I want this information available for you to use:  You know this! Come on say it with me------Protecting me from you tards also!!

Well done Paypal.
Thank you for your time.

SINCERELY;

A customer now headed to the Underweb to learn about RANSOM WARE!!  "I am KIDDING"!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WilliamCecil
New Community Member

They’re only trying to keep you safe. We should be grateful for their “over the top” surveilllance. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.