There seems to be a problem with your account.

Samwillmott
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue on my account and it is coming up with the message, There seems to be a problem with your account.

I have one open dispute but i have had one open before and this hasn't happened.

help would be much appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hi there Samwillmott.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. If you have been advised that there is a problem with your account, you can go to the Resolution Centre on your account and you will see if there are any requests for information.

If there is a limitation on your account or an open dispute, you will see this as an open case through the Resolution Centre on your account.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Samwillmott
Contributor
Contributor

All disputes are closed now but i still have the issue. it is telling me that to gain full access to my account a problems needs solving but when i click the problem it says that there are no problems

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Samwillmott,

Thank you for your response! 

In general, if you can see a notification on your PayPal account, there may be an open issue on your Resolution Centre waiting for your action. To check that, you can consult your Resolution Centre. If there are no open requests there, it means that we do not require further information from you at the moment. 

If you want more specific information, you can call our Customer Service as they will be able to explain to you what happened in details. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'.

You can also send us a message: please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page.

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.