Someone is stealing money from my Paypal, forcing me into debt!

DuyMinh
Contributor
Contributor

So before I boarded the plane to go back home I sent £31.62 from my Paypal back to my bank account. When I arrived in my country 13 hours later I found out that the transaction had been reversed to 'recover a negative balance' (I was on a plane so I did not buy anything!). A few days later I found out that my Paypal balance had gone to -£100. My Paypal summary is not showing any transaction activity to explain why I am losing money. I have reported the problem to the Resolution Centre but no one's responding and it's been 2 days! Please help me recover my money as I do not have money to recover my balance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there DuyMinh.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a negative balance placed on your PayPal account. When this happens, you should be sent an email advising what has happened.

I would also advise you to check the Resolution Centre on your PayPal account. This will advise you if there has been a case opened on a transaction through your PayPal account.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.