One Touch

johnee09
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an email as shown below except that the text in RED is so small that it is unreadable AND I am not aware that I did anything to activate such a facility! Therefore I don't trust it.   What should I do?

Johnee

You've activated One TouchTM

Dear Jxxx Xxxxxxx,

From now on you won't be asked for your password, PIN or security key when making PayPal purchases from this device: Desktop Firefox Windows 10 NT 10.0.

You can breeze through checkout on thousands of sites that accept PayPal and you’ll still be covered by our world-class fraud protection: we monitor transactions 24/7 for suspicious activity.

We'll still ask you to log in when you use a different device or browser though, or to view your account information and activity. If you share your device, or if it’s stolen, please turn off One Touch immediately, otherwise you may not be covered for unauthorised transactions.

Here is how to turn off One Touch:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Under Security, edit your list of devices you've chosen to stay logged in to.

For more on One Touch, just have a look at our FAQs.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.