Need my password reset

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community!

I'm Lewis Brindley's brother here. My elder brother just lost his password, and before you ask; he's tried using the automated function to reset the password and unfortunately it doesn't work. In addition to that, he's tried calling and was recieved by a 'lovely automated voice who didn't know **bleep**' - as he described it. Afterwards, he tried emailing paypal and got the response of trying out the automated reset which wasn't working. 

Thus to the paypal staff, please assist my brother for the love of God. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewis_Brindley

If you want paypal staff then contact paypal staff.

We have no idea who you or your brother is, so suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass,

Thanks for being a total nutshell. What part of 'the automated/phone/email password reset isn't working' do you not understand?

I've tried contacting them and it doesn't f*cking work. I'm sorry for the language but sometimes people are stressed out already and having a type of bank account locked makes them go wacky wacky. So yes, I'm crazy; but I can understand better than you.

If you can't help, stay quite.

Thankyou for understanding.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewis_Brindley

Oh i understand mr rude person.

Trouble is that if your brother is incompetent enough to not remember his password OR be able to use the lost password function OR make a phone call to customer services then there is not a lot anyone here can do for him.

Saying his name here and expecting us to know who he is, is ridiculous.

WHAT PART OF CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass,

I'm not rude, it's not in my personality which determines who I am. However, it's in my attitude and that entirely depends on you. I've been trying to tell you that contacting customer support isn't f*cking working. Now could you read the last sentence at least 3 times so it could get into your head and stay there, would be much appreciated. If you can't do sh*t, I wasn't asking you to either. This post was addressed to people who could be productive and assist me even in the slightest of ways to recover my PayPal account including the few social media staff. If you're not one of them, I'm sure your mother has taught you to stay quite if you got nothing good to say so please do so. Good day to you and now you can **bleep** off. 

**bleep** off.

Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community,

The best thing you guys could do would be to point me in the direction of something actually working after noting and understanding what isn't. That would be appreciated. 

On to the few staff on the forums, would you please help me? I have over 5K American Dollars on that account. If you don't assist me or allow me a way to get back into my account (after I provide accurate details of course as I understand the security), I will sue you. I have enough money to do that. 

Please cooperate,

Your customer and community member.

Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

To further explain to you. This is the message I'm getting, and on from that, I've tried emailing and calling. Non work. Screenshot_20170326-040345.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewis_Brindley

Your attitude and language suck.

This is a community forum and NOT customer services.

Its easy to contact customer services you just phone them, everyone else manages it so not sure why you can't.

Having said that and read you latest rude posts i can now see what your problem is.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass,

Seems you're the smart-**bleep**.

So tell me; what the **bleep** do I say when the person on the phone call is automated and she says 'Ah. A password issue, go to paypal.com and reset your password using that. You can say main menu or hangup'. Tell me. If you don't have anything useful to say, shut the **bleep** up. 

Am I clear enough? Why can't you just avoid talking here and show your **bleep** to someone else?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewis_Brindley

Your language skills are pretty poor aren't they. I can see why you have problems understanding simple paypal problems.

As I said above from reading your posts I can now see what your problem is and also could easily remedy your problem.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.