Need my password reset

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Community!

I'm Lewis Brindley's brother here. My elder brother just lost his password, and before you ask; he's tried using the automated function to reset the password and unfortunately it doesn't work. In addition to that, he's tried calling and was recieved by a 'lovely automated voice who didn't know **bleep**' - as he described it. Afterwards, he tried emailing paypal and got the response of trying out the automated reset which wasn't working. 

Thus to the paypal staff, please assist my brother for the love of God. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass,

Of course I'm the person with the bad language skills. I mean, a person being the largest shareholder of a multi-national company responsible for saying every word affecting the company has bad language skills.

What are you? A volunteer advisor who can't even do one good thing in advising. Let me explain to you again, this post wasn't addressed to people who aren't productive (including you) so I hope you can suck your balls and get out of here unless you've got something actually worthwhile reading in which case, I'm here. So go ahead.

Other than that, good day.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewis_Brindley

Getting back into your account is not looking very good is it     Smiley Happy

Especially as i have now reported all your abusive posts.

As you say, have a really nice day.

Smiley Very Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass,

For me, it's same as it is. However, I've got proof and could possibly sue Paypal for this and one word I say and their whole image will drop. Thousands will stop trusting them because well, they're scamming me. 

On the other hand for abusing, I'm sorry if you were offended.. well not really. I'll say it again; enjoy your **bleep** day. If any paypal staff is reading this, my brother's email is : **not allowed here for some reason** . Contact him through that and he'll provide his phone number and/or call you. 

Thanks for staying with me. 

Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_lucy,

Could you please kindly assist me? Thankyou.

Login to Me Too

Lewis_Brindley
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Ana @PayPal_Amy,

So should I take you guys not replying as that you won't assist me? Reply here within 48 hours or our next conversation will be in court.

Good day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.