Business account access limited (Paypal is destroying my business)

ctek
Contributor
Contributor

I have a fully verified business account with Paypal from the last 3 years. I have had alot of transactions in the past, large and small and never had probelm in receiving or sending money. Now my account has limited access from the last 4 days. I have supplied Paypal with my identification and address details and not heard from them since.

My online businesses are relying on Paypal and im receiving payments for sales made but not able to pay my suppliers due to which Im not able to fulfill orders and my customers are asking for a refund.

Paypal is not a bank and their so called "contracts" are not legally binding and they in fact have no right to hold my money.

Also im abroad and calling the Uk helpline would cost me alot for no reason to get my own money back.

Paypal did the same last year and then reinstatted my account saying it was a security measure and now its happened again.

I need to take legal action against Paypal as they have to right to hold any ones money.

If my account is not reinstated soon I have no other option to take this to small claims court and claim compensation for damage to my business.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Ctek,

Thanks for posting in the forums and sorry to hear about the limitation on your account. I understand the frustration that this has caused but generally, limitations are placed to protect your account or because we need additional information about your activity.

In order to ensure that we can follow up on this, please reach out to us from the Contact link in your PayPal account. You can also contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.