how to pay with pay after delivery

foehunnet
Contributor
Contributor
i want to buy something on ebay but when i go to pay i dont see th pay after delivery option. i already have a linked bank account but im unable to pay after delivery please help!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not everyone is offered it and its not offered on every transaction, you can only use it when it is offered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

foehunnet
Contributor
Contributor
do you know what kind of items you can use it on? i was offered the feature but havent be able to use it nor even see it as an option at checkout.
Login to Me Too

Me_Me_Me
Contributor
Contributor

Your problem is that you are trying to pay via the eBay cart. It won't come up as an option that way.

Unlink your Paypal account from eBay. Go to paypal and make sure you have opted in to the PAD program.

Close all eBay and Paypal sessions (a browser restart would not be a bad idea).

Log back in to eBay and proceed with checkout. You will be taken to Paypal to complete your purchase and the PAD option will be there.

After you make the transaction you may want to re-link your paypal and eBay accounts because many sellers require this for you to bid on their items.

let me know if this does not work.

Login to Me Too

lukesky24
New Community Member

Except they don't tell you when it's available until after you commit to the purchase. Which makes this feature a mess, headache, and completely useless 99% of the time. Also makes the response that the individual posted to your question irrelevant.

Login to Me Too

Neecy_dee
New Community Member
On the flip side: I was given the Pay after Delivery OPTION and now ALL my eBay purchases are payment delayed. Well THERE IS NO OPTION about it! I'd love for it to be something I could choose! For the past 3 1/2hrs I've been following one useless link after another, TRYING TO TURN THIS OFF! I think I'd have made it inside Fort Knox 3 hours ago!!!! Any suggestions that actually lead somewhere??!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.