Why is the limit 0 instead of 500 dollars without veryfication?

Archangel91
Contributor
Contributor

When i created this account it said that the limit is 500 dollars without card verification, but when i logged into it the limit is 0.

So i have 130 dollars on my paypal account buy i cant use them since the limit is 0.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Archangel91

You can receive that much before verifying but to spend it paypal like you to add a back up card to verify your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Archangel91
Contributor
Contributor

So that means i cant do anything with my 130 dollars before the verify my card? Total rip off

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Archangel91

Your welcome !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Archangel91
Contributor
Contributor

I apologize for being rude. Thank you for your help. I just veryfied my card but im still not able to pay with paypal balance. Withdrawing takes a long time.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

With PayPal you just have to get used to waiting for money and waiting for answers.  Just relax and plan for the next issues.

Login to Me Too

Archangel91
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help. Its very frustrating, i have 60 dollars of paypal balance left but cant do anything with them since there is no option to pay with balance at the checkout screen. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.