Please help!

chase1232
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, I’m having trouble moving the money from my paypal account to my debit card. I do not have a bank linked to my paypal account, but i do have a verified account with a verified card. I am able to transfers the money from my paypal to the card and i get to the screen that says “pending... may take 30 min” but within 5 minutes the money is refunded to my PayPal and not put on the card. I’ve done this 5 times all with the same result. Any help is greatly appreciated, -Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Actually the debit card card is just used as a vehicle to get the money into the bank account; the money is not on the card.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal allows withrawal to bank account or by check,not to a debit card (except to certain PayPal prepaid cards).

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@DPCreations wrote:

PayPal allows withrawal to bank account or by check,not to a debit card (except to certain PayPal prepaid cards).

the new feature-pay 25 cents and you can transfer to a debit card in 30 minutes .

It does not always work,not all debit cards are in the network.

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Actually the debit card card is just used as a vehicle to get the money into the bank account; the money is not on the card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.