My PayPal account is permanently limited

faruk40
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal account is permanently limited for my mistake. I open a PayPal account before 3 years ago. But i not continue with this account that time Bcz  i dpn't have Bank account & MasterCard. At 2015 i come Malaysia for study also i open a Bank account hare. Now i try to do small online business hare. Unfortunately i open a new account by my Name at PayPal using Malaysian bank account information & address. Finally 19.02.2017 i got My account is limited & PayPal want some documents for verification. I submit all documents as PayPal required. 03.03.2017 i got another mail from PayPal "My account is closed for security issue". Then i try to contact with PayPal costumer service for Understand the reason. The Costumer service inform me the reason is "i have 2 account on PayPal web site". 

What i do now?

My Account Information:
Name:  <removed>

Name: <removed>
Status: Verified with Passport, Bank account, MasterCard, Phone Number.

Online Business Information:
I m a Seller & Buyer on EMPOWR marketplace. My selling Item is Daily necessary item (Coffee,Tea,Mobile accessory,Watch etc). PayPal is my Pre-Approval payment method on EMPOWR marketplace.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

faruk40
Contributor
Contributor

Alhamdulillah My Accout is Restored.

Thanks to Allah.

Thanks all guys for advise. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You'll need to find a different payment processor.  PayPal found there is to much security risk with your account identification and/or business practices.

Login to Me Too

faruk40
Contributor
Contributor

But i have no way without PayPal. How can i reolve this issue???? Any idea 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

are you saying you have 2 Paypal accounts,one is based in Malaysia and one is in USA?

You can have 2 accounts in two different countries,Paypal must haev found something not right with your old account and does not want to do business with you.

find another payment method,or take cash 

Login to Me Too

faruk40
Contributor
Contributor

My 1st Account Based on USA
2nd Account in Malaysia.

But i just open my 1st account. Not submit any document or Nothing do any transaction. Can i request to paypal For remove my 1st account & Reactive my 2nd account?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your account is permanently limited; PayPall will not do business with your any more.

You'll need to find a different payment processor and make sure you follow policies.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Check what other payment processors the marketplace accepts and use those.  Maybe wait 6 months and call PayPal back and explain what happened and get them to close your first account and restore your second account.  It is possible to do but you have leave PayPal alone for now. Smiley Sad

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

faruk40
Contributor
Contributor

Alhamdulillah My Accout is Restored.

Thanks to Allah.

Thanks all guys for advise. 

Login to Me Too

Rabnawazhan
Hi Dear Faruk.
Can you please provide me some information, how did you restore your paypal account? I also facing the same problem with permanently limitation. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too

smokie2018
Contributor
Contributor

How did you resolve? I have same problem after selling only 1 item.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.