Linking my PayPal account

srstoke78
New Community Member
Where do i find my account info so i can link it so i can get my money sent to my paypal account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Are you talking about finding your bank and card information? If so you can do on of the following:

Here's how you find your information on your computer:

1. Login to your account at PayPal.com.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page and you will see your bank and card information.

Here's how you find your information in the app:

1. Tap on the gear icon on the top right.
  2. Next, tap on "Bank and Cards" and that's where you can find your bank and card information.

If you're looking to find a way to link your bank or card, you can do one of the following:

Here's how you add your card or bank information on your computer:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click + Link a card or bank.
  3. Click Link a debit or credit card.
  4. Fill in your card details and click Link Card.

Here's how you add a card or bank information in the app:

1. Tap on the gear icon on the top right.
  2. Next, tap on "Bank and Cards" and the next page you can either select the "+" sign or tap on the "Link a Card or Bank."
  3. Now you can tap either "Bank account" or "Debit or credit card." Select the one that is the most appropriate.
  4. On the next page, you will need to fill in the appropriate information that is needed.
  5. At this point, you can go ahead and follow the instructions that's provided on each page.

If there were any issues, please contact PayPal by phone at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call or by email at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/email.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this message with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @srstoke78,

Welcome to the community! The information that @TheJayJayStore gave you is how to link your credit card or bank to your PayPal account. If you're just looking for how to identify your PayPal account to other people so you can be paid, I want to make sure you have that information as well!

Your PayPal account is identified by the email address you've associated with it. If someone wants to pay you, all they need is your email address, and they can send you a payment! Make sure it's spelled correctly, since a misspelled email address will result in the payment being sent elsewhere. Also, never give anyone your PayPal password. They do not need that information to send you a payment.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.