PayPal threatened by Cryptocurrency; and is response they behave like petulant children.

atarabichi
Contributor
Contributor

Despite the fact that I've been a long-term and reputable crypto investment broker/trader and vendor. With dozens if not hundreds of successful transactions where both the buyer and myself exhibited nothing but professionalism, courtesy, and trust; PayPal are acting like a bunch of whiny babies and cannot stand the fact that the times are changing and they will soon be out of business.

They decided to close my account because I was successfully buying and selling BTC on ebay. My buyers and sellers were not complaining. They were more than satisified. I provided all information, including my social; and never gave doubt as to my integrity. Now with pending transactions, they decide to shut me down; and leave me holding the bag so that I'm accountable and have to explain to my buyers the gross incompetence of this company and why I cannot cannot send them their crypto and complete the transaction.

Not because the buyer didn't pay. Not because the seller is a fraud. But because PayPal cannot bare to see their platform being used for what is let's face it; a massive competitor and a major threat to the future of this company. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JSipper
Contributor
Contributor

I had been selling PotCoin since December 28 2017 and made successful sales untill Febuary 8th 2018. All of my customers were satisfied and left positive feedback. I even talked to a PayPal employee on the phone this January to help get funds released from a cryptocurrency sale and they knew I was selling cryptocurrency. I didnt try and keep any information from them so I dont understand. I agreed to not sell cryptocurrency then they said they would lift limitations all i had to do was e sign affidavit. I signed it and received a denial email this morning. I just want to be treated right and this all smells funny! Please fix promptly I have customers waiting on me for other things than cryptocurrency.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.