I do not have utility bill, can't they use my bank account to prove my address?

MariaDiana
New Community Member

I do not have utility bill, can't they use my bank account to prove my address? I have given them everything about me and they want more?

This is getting spooky and spammy feeling. Why do they want so much information? Don't they have everything about me already?

I need my Paypal to deposit money on the Bank of America card which is the biggest scam ever. They take out so much money- I get overdrafted if I do not deposit. I do not drive. I am not able to drive to the bank so I use PAYPAL. .. and I feel like such a slave. Paypal is starting to feel a little like that with these rules and holding my money and then charging me just for moving my money around.

Now I have to buy a scanner and get a utility bill?

Whats next blood fingerprints?

What if I do not want a utility in my name? Is there another option, or does that mean my Paypal will just start acquiring negative charges and I will be sent to collections.

Why can't I add money to my account? WHAT BANK IN THE WORLD PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM DEPOSITING?

I am so mad. Does anyone feel me?

I do not have a utiilty bill in my name.  So that means I cannot access Paypal no longer? Is this it? Is my decade old relationship with Paypal over?  I feel so bad!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Obi2015
New Community Member

Having a similar issue. I feel like things have gotten really weird since PayPal separated from eBay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.