How can I pay my attorney with my PayPal credit?

last_rebel
Contributor
Contributor

I have has a regular PayPal account for years and recently opened a PayPal Credit account. I spoke with PayPal credit a couple of weeks ago and they said I could make payments to anyone that has email address. I spoke to them again today and was told that they gave a have PayPal account to receive a payment. I trying to make a payment to my attorney and don't know if he has a PayPal account. If he doesn't can I just withdraw the money and pay him? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If he does not have a Paypal account but has an email address,you can send payment to that email address and ask him to open a Paypal account USING THAT EMAIL ADDRESS  to claim that payment.

but he will be getting less than what he invoiced you as PAYPAl will take 30 cents plus 2.9%

I dont know how PAYPAL CREDIT WORKS 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

First, ask your attorney for payment methods.

Next, if your attorney does accept PayPal, ask you attorney to send you an invoice. You pay the invoice with whatever options PayPal presents (it may not be PayPal Credit).  if your attorney accepts PayPal payments, a fee will be taken first.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.