Delete/Clear PayPal activity.

amberxrose
New Community Member

HATE THE NEW PAYPAL LAYOUT!!

On the old website you was able to delete or move your paypal activity to the archive. 

Want to clear all the activity on my paypal now, and i cant seem to find anyway to do it?

Have PayPal not given us a choice to be able to do this? Or has anyone found out away i could possibly be able to do it with?!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

aerialsandtv
Contributor
Contributor

@zazzy wrote:

Not being able to Archive the sales I have completed is too confusing.

I always had a way to see which orders I had yet to complete,

and remove what I had already done! This is the worst PayPal format I have seen in 16 years using my computer!

I agree completely, I`m concerned how I`m going to adapt to this new (crap) layout with my business.. What is wrong with PayPal ? Are they idiots ?

Login to Me Too

prayforthesnow
New Community Member

Hi, Hello!

I guess I'm going to help ya all !!

I had the same issue as you guys but somehow I found the solution.

So follow the instructions.

1. Open The "Activity" tab.

2. On very down of the page there are button "Old account view", press that. The layout should change to the old PAyPal version.

But still - there are no button to archive the transaction. So he next step is veeryy important.

3. At the right side of the balance information, press "Recent activity". Then look at the transaction you want to archive, tick it and you should be able to choose "Archive" button at the top of the transaction list.

I hope this was hepful.

Login to Me Too

radbassplayer

Hi prayforthesnow! I attempted your method. While it does indeed remove the selected transactions from your list in the classic site view, they are still present when logging into the default new site. Does it just take time to have the change occur on the new site or are we still stuck with not being able to hid transactions at all?

Login to Me Too

RichieBlack
Contributor
Contributor

There's no way to hide any transactions....this is a major issue. I may go elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

InfinitePlane
Contributor
Contributor
Its 2018 and this still isnt solved yet? wth??? I dont get it, you can "add users" to your account but cant remove the permission to view the "overall recent activities" !? Why... ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.