Delete/Clear PayPal activity.

amberxrose
New Community Member

HATE THE NEW PAYPAL LAYOUT!!

On the old website you was able to delete or move your paypal activity to the archive. 

Want to clear all the activity on my paypal now, and i cant seem to find anyway to do it?

Have PayPal not given us a choice to be able to do this? Or has anyone found out away i could possibly be able to do it with?!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It was never possible to delete your account transaction history records.  All you could do was manually archive them or after a period of time, they would be automatically archived.   Unfortunately with all the latest account view changes, the manual feature for archiving your records is no longer available.

Below is a copy of PayPal's response to my initial question concerning the Archive feature:

Hello,

The new design for the PayPal page does not have the archive function
anymore. If you have further questions, please contact the PayPal Customer Service team which is specially trained to address this type of account
inquiry. Please use this link to contact our Customer Service team: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-general Alternately, you can contact our Customer Service agents by phone at Login, Click "Contact", Click "Call Us". Thanks!

Login to Me Too

santos1221
New Community Member
That really sucks...I share an account with my wife. I wanted to surprise her with a gift on her BD, I could'nt hide the transaction & she found out. Thanks alot paypal...
Login to Me Too

siasia
New Community Member

So they actually make an effort to make a change and make it worse! I don't get that!

Login to Me Too

Johndev
New Community Member

Now I cannot hide Christmas or birthday purchases from my wife

why was  the ability to archive removed ?

Login to Me Too

tomscotto
New Community Member

@Johndev wrote:

Now I cannot hide Christmas or birthday purchases from my wife

why was  the ability to archive removed ?

why?? cuz PP **bleep**, that's why.  their documentation is incomplete, wrong, or contains lots of nothing, their software is worse, and the people in customer service don't have the skill set.  nice/helpful people but lacking.

Login to Me Too

Brynh
New Community Member

I can feel you right there. 

that feature we need as a sweet husband.

😞

Login to Me Too

Toto012
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry but I don't want you I don't have you but my account is not working and you have a problem with my card also
Login to Me Too

YMC
New Community Member

Agree, lack of this obviously needed option is terrible, and makes me to look for alternative ways of payments.

Login to Me Too

zazzy
Contributor
Contributor

Not being able to Archive the sales I have completed is too confusing.

I always had a way to see which orders I had yet to complete,

and remove what I had already done! This is the worst PayPal format I have seen in 16 years using my computer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.