Can't add an email - it's "unavailable" - I should be able to add 4 more?!

pmwmdmhs
Contributor
Contributor

For an organization I want to add a couple more emails, I should be able to add 4 more. But when I enter an email in the box it comes back with a message of "that email isn't available" - do you want to add another one? HUH? It's my own email & I've tried a couple of others also. What's Up With That?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @pmwmdmhs,

Thank you for posting in the community! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to add an email address to your account. It sounds like the system is advising that the email addresses themselves are not available to be added to your account, probably because they may already be associated with another account. If you have used these email addresses on an old account, they would not be able to be added to a different account. 

I would suggest to try logging in using one of the email addresses and click "Having trouble logging in?" to do a password recovery for that email address. If there is an account associated with that email address, you can recover access to it and close it or resume using it.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.