Balance Manager Problem

Sammyfed1
Contributor
Contributor

I need to stop automatic bank transfer to my paypal, but I cant seem to find Balance manager to do this..

Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

mikerapolas
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Andy, 

Your link to the PayPal balance manager was spot on. I have been searching the PayPay site for a few months and found nothing. Thank you so very much. Mike

@PayPal_Andy wrote:

Hi all!

Apologies for the frustration this is causing. As we continue to update our site some of the features we offer can tend to...move. Possibly of their own accord, almost as if the site is becoming sentient. 🙂

That being said, if you use this link:

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_balance-manager

you'll be taken directly to the balance manager feature.

Hope that helps!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Kansascleta
New Community Member

The link takes me to the page with a button to activate the balance manager but I still cannot start or stop an automatic deduction from my bank.  PLEASE SOMEONE HELP  I was just in there yesterday but am unable to get back to where I thought it was.  I have been looking through the forum for almost 3 hours.  I would like to change the amount to be taken from my bank.

Login to Me Too

FedUpCustomer
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't help because it doesn't work - PayPal keep **bleep** this up!!!!

If you are cancelling the capability JUST SAY!!!

All you get from the classic site now is a message about using an out of date version of PayPal

COME ON!!!!!

Login to Me Too

lockjaw
Contributor
Contributor

That's crazy! Like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thanks for your post, I spent two hours looking for that web page.

Login to Me Too

wienerdog4410
Contributor
Contributor

There are posts about this problem from 2 years ago. It's absolutely ridiculous that PayPal has still not fixed this issue.  Every time I want to update my balance manager, I have to come to the forums to find the link to it. This NEEDS to be added to the "Add Money" or main page!

Login to Me Too

dougahmann
Contributor
Contributor

This is yet another example of how shady PayPal has gotten. I had similar issues a while back dealing with my children's student accounts, which they unceremoniously decided to get rid of, and only by going to the forums was I able to get any information. 

Is PayPal just pouring all of it's resources into Venmo and killing PayPal? Much of this doesn't add up. Or they are having such a hard time recruiting and keeping software engineers in the bay area that it takes them literally years to get anything done, and when it does get done it's half-a*%ed?

Goodbye PayPal...

Login to Me Too

audio51
Contributor
Contributor

The option to cancel is there....just scroll to the bottom of the page and on the lower right is a link to "Deactive Balance Manager". Took me forever to find this too as my income frequency has changes and I needed to  change the schedule too.  I don't know why they have to make ot so hard!

Login to Me Too

MthrQun

Paypal had to cancel my previous bank manager for recurring bank transfers, then sent me new cite to set up a new one.  Hope it works.  Here is cite:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/balance-manager

Now, hope it works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.