"We were unable to verify this credit card."

Jajay
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this. I am trying to add my Vanilla Vista Gift Card. This never happened before with all my previous ones. But when i came back here with another one, this message popped up:

"We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card"

I've tried 20 times, retyping everything and checking everything but it doesn't work. I tried activating another one too and that one doesn't work either :{. I tried a couple others just to make sure it wasn't that specific one, but everything won't work.

Am I the only one experiencing this? How can I fix this? I don't want to call them one on one and turn a 6 second thing into 1 week thing. I tried 2 accounts and both don't work.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jajay, and welcome to the forums! 🙂

There was a thread a little while back where this was covered. Take a look at this discussion about Prepaid Cards and see if it helps shed some light on things for you.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.